What we offer
- Children welcome
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- 24 hr. Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Restaurants & Bars
- TV and DVD player
- Car Park
- Complimentary Airport Transfer & Shuttle service on designated area *
- Complimentary a Daily Motorbike at one week stay *
- Laundry Service upon request
- Safe deposit box at the reception
- Internet access
Tour and Excursion
The tour and excursion desk is located in the lobby. Bali is one of the best tourist destination and famous with name “ Island of God “, Visit our Tour desk and our staff will be happy to assist you. Tourist Attraction Surrounding the area ( Free )
Tirta Gangga & Rice Paddy Terraces field
Tirta Gangga literally means water from the Ganges and it is a site of some reverance for the Hindu Balinese. Strictly, the name refers to the water palace built here by the King of Karangasem. It is though widely used to refer to the general area which includes the water palace and some particularly stunning rural areas around, the area around Tirta Gangga also holds some stunning rice paddy terraces where you can walk "bare foot" to feel the whole real experience.
Pesucihan ( 200 mtr )
Where the sea water and mountain water meet to have a new mix of natural taste. It is known as “ Melasti “ place which means a place for clearing body and soul to God started since a long time a go. Perfect location for snorkeling with clear water.
- Arak Distillery visit ( where arak performs as a custom ceremony )
- Brown sugar making (in traditional way)
- Bali Dance Gallery visit
- Balinese Wood and stone carving
Underwater Wedding Chapel *
- About to turn life upside down? then why not get married, wedding anniversary or even engagement "down side up" at the only underwater chapel in crystal clear water of Bali sea. The chapel is made up of a coral arch in a majestic heart shaped coral garden sits at 5 meters deep, your whole party can "take the plunge" along with you and your partner without diving licenses.
Jukung Challenge *
- A well known local boat “ Jukung “ competition was held regularly every year in Bali, I Ketut Suardana – The second place of 1st to 3rd competition want to share experience with you how to sail with Blue Marlin Head Boat. He is well known as a sailing expert that people here call him Popeye of Tulamben.
Kopi Luwak Tours *
- To see how the classical iconic Indonesian civet coffee making in a unique way also experience Batur Lake and White Water Rafting or Tubing.